We are remaining OPEN during Lockdown
Government guidelines permit our Pawnbroking Department to remain open as it is an essential financial service.
As such, we continue to follow the Government and NHS guidance regarding social distancing, providing PPE when required and keeping all surfaces disinfected for the protection of our staff and customers.
Our opening hours are 09:30 – 17:30 Monday – Saturday
If you are unable to visit our store for any reason, please be advised that we are here to assist you in anyway we can. If you wish to redeem, renew, make a part-payment against your loan we are happy to accept payments over the telephone or Bank transfer by prior arrangement.
If you are experiencing temporary difficulty in making payments due to a loss of or reduction in household income directly related to coronavirus you may be entitled to payment deferral or extension.
If you require a pawnbroking agreement (pledge) hold extension you must let us know and you should be aware that interest will continue to accrue during the extension period.
The extension is for up to 3-months from the expiry date of your contract or from the date of your request, whichever is longer.
Please note: Because interest continues to accrue on your loan, it follows that it may be financially beneficial for you to pay to redeem your loan the soonest you can afford to do so.
Options available to you:
- Request a pledge-hold contract extension for up to 3-months (please remember interest continues to accrue during the extension period and to request this option you must let us know) - to do please call us on 020 7739 8084 or email us at email@example.com
- You can renew the loan at any time (including now and any time part-way through your contract) by paying the outstanding interest only - which will immediately secure your items for a further 7-month term. To do so, please call us on 020 7739 8084.
- You can make a part-payment, or multiple part-payments on your loan. You can do so in-store if the store is open, or if it is closed, over the phone by bank transfer or credit or debit card. To do so, please call us on 020 7739 8084.
- You can redeem the pawn at any time, by paying what you owe. You can do so in-store if the store is open, or if it is closed, you can pay for your redemption by bank transfer or credit or debit card over the phone. Your goods will be completely safe and you can collect them from us as soon as our stores are re-opened. please call us on 020 7739 8084.
- You can decide not to take any action and upon expiry of the contract your goods will be sold, which will settle in full any debt you owe. You will receive a notice letter before we offer the items for sale and when they are sold, if there is a surplus, this money will be due back to you.
Please contact us to discuss, you will find us friendly and happy to help you as best we can.
Call us on 020 7739 8084 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org