Delivery and Returns
FREE Royal Mail Special Delivery
Items will be sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery FREE OF CHARGE, which is guaranteed next day delivery, following dispatch, and will be delivered between 9am-1pm requiring a signature upon delivery. You will be notified,by e- mail, when your item(s) have been dispatched.
All items are fully insured by us up to the point of delivery.
Currently we only deliver to UK addresses which include the Outer British Isles, the Channels Islands, Northern Ireland and BFPO addresses. All other addresses will be declined.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase and it is unworn, you can return the goods within 30 days of receipt for either an exchange or refund, by completing the detachable returns slip on the dispatch note.
- Your item/s must be in its original and unused condition accompanied by the gift box and diamond or watch certificate (where applicable). Watches must be returned complete, including any bracelet links that may have been removed for wrist sizing and any accessories.
- If this is not the case a nominal cost will be charged before a refund or exchange can be processed.
- To exchange your ring size, if it is within our standard sizes J-Q and unworn, we will exchange it free of charge. Further sizing or if it has been worn will be charged for. All costs will be discussed before processing.
- Special Order Rings which are any rings that are outside sizes J-Q, including all half sizes, are non-returnable unless there is a manufacturing fault. These will have been made to order and therefore cannot be resold. If you would like to exchange a Special Order ring please contact us on the details below to discuss possible options and charges.
- Earrings can only be returned when the sealed packaging has not been opened. Unfortunately, due to “Health & Safety” laws earrings have to be returned in sealed packaging unless goods returned are faulty. This does not in any way affect your statutory rights.
- We offer a full year’s warrantee on all of our new products. However this will become voided if has been repaired, resized or amended in any way by a third party. We will NOT refund white gold rings due to general wearing of the rhodium plating, but WILL re-rhodium plate free of charge within the first six months of purchase. After this time we are happy to carry out the service at a competitive rate.
- For your own benefit, when returning item/s to us, we suggest using Royal Mail Special Delivery. This will ensure there is proof of delivery and insurance on the goods whilst in transit.